Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I've been doing a little bit of spring cleaning in the house this week. The sunshine has been out more and more and it's really putting me in the mood to have a sweet clean house with all the windows open and the grill fired up on the back porch! We did grill out some turkey burgers tonight for dinner and they turned out really well. Matt is the grill master!

I started by vacuuming the whole upstairs, and next I'll have to start getting the guest room inhabitable again by this weekend... my Dad is coming back from his trip to London and I think he'll be staying with us for a few days again! We love having Dad around. Matt has a live-in guy-movie-watcher, and I have a houseguest who very thoughtfully washes his own dishes!

I've also been hard at work getting new handmade things photographed and listed in my etsy shop. There is some new jewelry and notecards, for starters. I'm really excited about getting some fun baby things up, as soon as I can book another sitting with my little male model! The last attempt ended tragically in a dark cloudy day and a power outage. Here's a little preview of some of the new lovelies, feel free to stop by!

No comments: