29 weeks- How I feel:
- I passed my glucola test! No gestational diabetes here. At our last visit, the baby's heartbeat was 143, and they estimated her weight at about 2 pounds.
- I haven't had an ultrasound in awhile so I don't know for sure, but I think she may have turned a little... I'm suddenly feeling pain in my right ribs that I think are probably from little kicks! I also can feel the difference now between a kick and a somersault.
- Matt finally felt her kick! I was laying on my back and could literally see her moving around in my stomach, so I called Matt over and he finally felt it! He talked to her a little, and she kicked some more.
- I think she could tell I was sick this week, since her movements on the day I felt the worst had been barely noticable, which is odd. Or maybe it was just because I completely had no energy and had slept 12 hours a day.
- Bending over, getting in and out of the car, and sitting/standing are becoming more difficult! It's still hard to believe that I will get even bigger than this. (This feels big enough). Also, I'm starting to get the serious back pain going on, especially if I lay flat on my back in bed.
- My ravenous hunger has been replaced with ravenous thirst. I haven't really had much of an appetite at all, surprisingly (but again that could be from being under the weather), but I've been drinking water, juice, and even milk like it's going out of style!
- The indigestion has still been really bad, but luckily the OB said I can take Zantac. So I stopped and got some on the way home from that appointment and I've been eating it like candy ever since.
- I've re-read (aka practically memorized) my What to Expect When You're Expecting book, and I usually feel equal parts totally prepared and really nervous that something crazy will happen during delivery. I think I've been having Braxton-Hicks contractions all day, but I'm not sure since I can't really feel them, and only suspect them since I read (in the same book) that a sign is your belly tightening up all over.