Monday, July 16, 2012

Growing Kiddos!

My kiddos are growing so fast, I feel like it's all I can do to snap a quick photo of them from time to time. They are so on-the-move, so full of life, and keep me so busy... I love them so much! I'm trying to get back in the habit of writing regular entries of what they're up to, but for now I wanted to share a picture of each of them from this week- they both just look so big!
This is Kenna wearing her favorite "stripes shirt" out of a $5 bag of clothes I got her this weekend at a yard sale. I picked out a "mermaid" (Ariel) shirt for her thinking she would love it, but she latched on to this one. She keeps calling it a dress and gets mad when we tell her she has to wear shorts with it! She asks for it by name, got upset when I took it away from her to wash it, and literally wants to wear it day and night (long sleeves in 90 degree July weather no less!). Such a sassy little thing. I can't believe this fall she'll turn 4! I'm just not ready to be thinking about kindergarten and such for her yet.
This is Finn looking like such a grown little thing- I love a guy in baseball sleeves! Because our sweet buddy cousin Evan was also born in March, we've gotten tons of hand-me-downs (by the bagful!) and have literally barely bought a stitch of clothing for Finn! Such a huge blessing to us. Finn has such a masculine way of toddling around and now that he's walking he stomps around like a tiny gorilla. He is still so fast and loves to run away from us. He just looked like such a big boy in particular in this outfit. I think I have to admit he's not a baby anymore!

No comments: