Friday, November 19, 2010

25 Weeks!

How Far Along:
25 weeks! Only 15 weeks/105 days left and officially the first week of 3rd trimester. Can I say again how insanely fast this pregnancy is going?

Size of Baby:
a rutabaga- although I'm not sure I've ever seen one of those in real life.

Total Weight Gain:
Miraculously still at 11 pounds... but a week-long vacation, Thanksgiving, and Kenna's & my birthdays are all in the next few days!

Maternity Clothes:
I'm about ready to give up attempting any kind of waistband, and just go straight for the yoga pants for the next 15 weeks. Although I did have some success making a maternity skirt with a pair of maternity jeans that were too short in the leg (but they were free, so I wanted to use them!)

Gender:
Little brother man!

What I miss:
Nothing really- till amazed at how quickly the weeks are going!

Sleep:
Can't complain! I still can't quite make it all the way through the night without having to get up for the bathroom, but at least it's usually only once!

Symptoms:
Feeling lots more kicking and flipping- this is one active little boy already! I'm craving ham in a major way (isn't that random?), and have had a little more indigestion, but nowhere near as bad as it was with Kenna.

Best Moment this Week:
Settling on a definite name and how Kenna wants to "kiss baby" by kissing my tummy in the mornings. So cute and sweet.

What I'm looking forward to:
Decorating his nursery, especially getting a monogram up on the wall! I also found out this week that my awesome Sunday school ladies are going to throw me a shower in January, which I think is just the sweetest thing- I wasn't expecting one for a second baby! I can't wait!

1 comment:

leah said...

You sound like you are doing great!! So excited that you decided on a name too!