Friday, November 12, 2010

Free with Coupons

This was going to be a wordless Wednesday picture, but I did my shopping a little later in the week than originally planned. All of these items were free with coupons this week at Target! Normally I don't think of Target as all that great of a place price-wise for groceries. However, because you can stack coupons (use one Target one and one manufacturer one on the same item) and because they have a large travel/trial size section, I ended up getting some freebies!

The one-load Tide pouches are great for traveling when you're staying in a place where you can wash your own clothes (as opposed to a hotel). The little Johnson & Johnson mini first aid kits are great (I carry one in my diaper bag) and PERFECT for Operation Christmas Child boxes, when you're not sure of the type of medical services the recipient of the box might have access to. The Hello Kitty band-aids are a big favorite around here and probably will end up in somebody's stocking!

The marshmallows... well the marshmallows didn't even make it home before we were snacking on them! Praise God for his provision of the big and the little!

No comments: