Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sweet Little Siblings!

I love, love, love seeing my sweet little loves together. I know they will have their ups and downs together as siblings, but the desire of my heart is to see them be best friends as they grow up, and throughout their lives.
It has been precious to see how Kenna has taken to her little brother in the two short months he's been here. The first thing she wants to do in the mornings is come find him and she checks on him constantly throughout the day, making sure he has his paci, wanting to "pat pat" his back if he's falling asleep, and sitting with him while he drinks "momma's milk." She takes it very personally if for any reason we don't let her help put on "Finn new diaper."
And yes, throughout the day I do quite a bit of protecting- fingers that want to poke little eyes, or in little mouths, swinging him a little too hard in the swing, or trying to feed him things he shouldn't have... she can be quite the stinker.
She just loves him soooooo much. And, for the most part, he just sits back and takes it all in. So sweet and laidback... he loves her too.
I'm so proud of the big sister she is becoming more and more every day! And it is such a joy to see Finn's personality bloom more each day. My two little peas in a pod.
And here is just about the most precious video I may ever have of them... Matt and I took it the day we brought Finn home from the hospital. Seriously could almost make me want a hundred kids.

Untitled from lindsey brogli on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Jenn & David said...

cute, cute, cute. I bet Kenna just doesn't know what to do with herself with that sweet BABY around :) You can tell she loves him to pieces.