Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Routines

I find an odd sense of comfort sometimes in our routines that we don't even realize are routine. Patterns seem to just spring up in our lives because of who we are and what we like to do, and sometimes even just how we photograph them in some of the same ways. I was looking through and updating some of our many folders of photos on our computer and noticed a few that made me smile and think of how two photos can look practically the same at first glance, but reflect such different times and even how two people can change through the start of a lifetime together.

Pilot Mountain, 2006
Blue Ridge Parkway, 2008

Matt with newborn newphew Evan, 2007
Matt with newborn nephew Beckley, 2008

My Mom and brother Jason, 1981
My Mom and Jason's son Evan, 2007


No comments: