Tuesday, May 25, 2010

First Trip to the Pool!

This week we had our second day in a row of 90 degree heat, and it happened to be Matt's day off, so we decided it was the perfect weather to go to our neighborhood pool! So we got out our bathing suits, towels, and a couple of water toys, packed up our pool bag, and headed across the street in the jogging stroller.
I have to admit that Kenna currently has about 5 bathing suits. Silly, I know, but I keep finding really cute ones in great condition at Goodwill for about $1.50 and I can't resist when they are that cute and that cheap! I was so excited to get a good picture of her in this one, since I know it probably won't fit for long!
She was SO excited when she saw the pool!
Unfortunately, the water was still freezing cold, and Kenna wanted nothing to do with it (Daddy tried). We put our feet in, but that was about it.
So we didn't last long since the only options were to sit in the sun and sweat or to freeze in the pool! We ended up heading home, and taking a long walk in the neighborhood later when it had cooled off some.

We can't wait for the water to warm up so we can enjoy swimmimg!

No comments: