Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Contact

One of my favorite authors to read and a man whom I greatly respect is Dr. Jay Budziszewski. I have put a link to a website he used to post on. It became too overwhelming with all of the students seeking his advice, so he just published a book with a collection of his answers and then another one to help with the problems before they occur. I have spoken with this unbelievable man and he is an excellent example of an intelligent follower of Christ serving in an academic environment. If you click on the link to the right (He began by going under the alias "Theophilus"), we refuse to be held responsible for the awesome knowledge you gain or the sudden black hole that surrounds time while you are there. Hours have passed while I soaked in his great knowledge. Enjoy!

No comments: