Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sitting!

I think we officially have a sitter-upper in our house! This is how we first noticed it, glancing over at the pack n' play while getting dressed the other morning:
Who, me?
So we moved him over to the bed to test him out and sure enough, he was sitting and loving it!
He's no longer content to sit still much of anywhere, and we've had to retire both the bumbo and the bouncy seat because he can flip himself out of them! It's insane that my tiny wee newborn is suddenly this big active boy!
These last two were taken with my cellphone in the middle of cooking dinner when I saw his little head peep out from around the corner of the bar right before he started slowly nose-diving out of the bouncy seat. "Strapped in" clearly has no meaning to Finn!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Hilarious! Ah, boy will be boys. Just you wait!! ;)